Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they govern the use of submitting content to this website.
If you submit content to CPRE via this website (including without limitation any text, photograph, graphics, video or audio), you grant CPRE a licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute and display in public that content in any form and media on or in connection with the Site, at no cost to us and for as long as we require and you warrant that you own or have rights to the intellectual property in such content and have the right to grant this licence. You waive any moral rights in your contribution. You will indemnify us and keep us indemnified from and against all costs, claims, damages and expenses made against or incurred by us as a result of a third party alleging that the use of such content by us infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party.
When submitting content, you agree not to do any of the following:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the rights of any person or entity (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, confidentiality, or rights of privacy);
- Send any material which is unlawful, indecent, defamatory, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive or objectionable, politically sensitive or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- Send files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received and can prove all necessary consents;
- Send any materials that infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- Send material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as confidential information);
- Send any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or other electronic device;
- Use the system of submitting content (or any part thereof) in a way that may cause the system (or the servers or networks connected to the system) to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the system is in any way impaired
You grant CPRE the right to use the name that you submit in connection with the content.
- No obligation
Although we have the right to include your content, we do not have the obligation to do so. We may, in our sole discretion and for any reason, refuse the content or remove them from our publications at any time.
CPRE may communicate with you in connection with your content electronically and you consent to such communications.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they govern the use of this website.
All material contained within the Campaign to Protect Rural England (UK) website (www.ourgreenbelt.cpre.org.uk) is covered by a disclaimer and protected by copyright laws.
Access to this website (www.ourgreenbelt.cpre.org.uk) is subject to the following conditions:
Except as expressly stated in this site, no part of this website, including information, images, logos, photos, and overall appearance of the site, may be copied, republished, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders except for your own personal or non-commercial use.
“Campaign to Protect Rural England” and the “Campaign to Protect Rural England” logo are trademarks. All other trademarks and logos used in this website are the trademarks or logos of their respective owners.
- Links to other websites
This website contains links to other websites that are operated by third parties. The Campaign to Protect Rural England does not accept any liability over the content of these third party sites. The existence of these links does not constitute an endorsement of such websites, and your linking to these sites is at your own risk.
- Content accuracy
Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission.
- Limitation of liability
The Campaign to Protect Rural England do not guarantee that access to this website will be uninterrupted, that this website will be free from viruses or that this website cannot be tampered with by third parties. This website and the information are provided on an ‘as is’ basis, with no warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties or any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Use of this website and the information is entirely at the user’s sole risk. In no event will the Campaign to Protect Rural England be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to this website.
Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this website and/or information is to stop using the site and the information.
- Modification of the terms and conditions
The Campaign to Protect Rural England may modify the terms of this agreement on this site. You agree to periodically review this agreement to be aware of any such revisions. Should the revision be unacceptable to you, you agree to stop accessing this site. Your continued use of this website following such notification of any such revision(s) shall be deemed as acceptance of and agreement to abide by all such revisions.